5010 Azusa Canyon Road
The proposed project is for the construction of two (2), speculative industrial tilt-up buildings totaling ±233,984 square feet and associated passenger vehicle and trailer parking. Building 1 consists of ±9,309 square feet of office (4,812 square feet ground floor/4,497 square feet mezzanine) and ±175,570 of warehouse for a total of 184,879 square feet on an ±8.35 acre parcel (Parcel 1). Building 2 consists of ±5,386 square feet of office (2,886 square feet ground floor/2,500 square feet mezzanine) and ±43,719 of warehouse for a total of 49,105 square feet on a ±2.35 acre parcel (Parcel 2).
- Appendix A - Health Risks Assessment (HRA) (PDF)
- Appendix B - CalEEMod Worksheets (PDF)
- Appendix C - Historical Assessment (PDF)
- Appendix D - Geotechnical Investigation (PDF)
- Appendix E - Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments (PDF)
- Appendix F - Hydrology Report(PDF)
- Appendix G - Noise Modeling Worksheets (PDF)
- Appendix H - Traffic Impact Analysis (PDF)
- Technical Appendices (Combined) (PDF)
- October 30, 2019 Planning Commission Staff Report and Resolutions (PDF)
- November 13, 2019 City Council Staff Report and Resolutions (PDF)
Copies of the Initial Study and Draft Mitigated Negative Declaration are on file and are available for public review online or at the City of Irwindale City Hall, located at 5050 N. Irwindale Avenue, Irwindale, CA 91706, Irwindale Public Library, located at 5050 N. Irwindale Avenue, Irwindale, CA 91706 and at the City of Irwindale Community Development Department – Planning Division, located at 16102 Arrow Highway, Irwindale, CA 91706, during normal business hours. The review period for this project starts on Friday, September 13, 2019 and ends on Monday, October 14, 2019. Comments will be received until 6:00 p.m. on October 14, 2019. Any person wishing to comment on this matter must submit such comments, in writing, to the Lead Agency prior to this date. Comments of all Responsible Agencies are also requested.
The Lead Agency will consider the project and the Draft Mitigated Negative Declaration at its meeting on October 30, 2019.
Questions regarding the City of Irwindale's review of the project or Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration may be directed to Brandi Jones, Senior Planner, at our office or at (626) 430-2260 or Email Brandi Jones.