Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Yes! Headphones and device chargers are available for in-house check out with your Library Card.
Show All Answers
1. Go to the Library Catalog & My Account page. Select “Proceed to Site” when a pop-up message appears. You will now be re-directed to the Library Catalog where you can log-in and manage your Library Account.
2. Select “Log-In” on the top right corner of the page.
3. Type in your 14-digit barcode number from your Irwindale Library card.
4. If you do not already have a password, type “userpass” in the password field. To verify that you have now logged-in to your account, your name should be displayed in the top right corner.
1. Log-in to your Irwindale Public Library account.
2. Select > My Account (top-right corner) > Your Profile (under Your Settings). This should bring up a display of your personal information.
3. In the password field (top entry-box), you may now type the password of your choice.
Write down and keep this password in a safe place for future reference. The library does not keep records of patron passwords.
2. Select > Your Account > Items Out (under “Your Items”).
3. Next to each item out is a link titled “RENEW ITEM”. Click this link on each individual item you wish to renew; OR renew ALL of your items by selecting the button “RENEW ALL” to the left of the list.
4. Your new Due Date will be displayed under the items renewed.
Black and white or color printing is available at the Library for .15¢ per page.
The Library has Chromebooks available for check out on a first-come, first-served basis.
You may request an Inter-Library Loan from one of our partnering libraries. If the item is available, it may take up to three weeks to receive. You may also fill out a Request for Purchase form for Staff consideration.
Books, magazines, audiobooks - 21 days
DVDs - 7 days
1. Go to the eBooks & Digital Resources page, and click on the desired resource. A “Proceed to Site” pop-up message will appear. You will now be re-directed to the Online Resource.
2. If you are a first time user, you will be prompted to create an account. You must have your 14-digit barcode number from your Irwindale Library card. If you did not create a pin or password for your account, type “userpass” in the password field.
We are not accepting donations at this time and until further notice.