Las Casitas Senior Apartments
The Irwindale Housing Authority (“Authority”) is pleased to announce the availability of application packets for its Affordable Senior Apartment Rental Program BEGINNING ON MONDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2022.
Distribution: Application packets are available as follows:
- PICKUP (APPOINTMENT REQUIRED): Please call 626-430-2208 to schedule an appointment to pick up an application packet.
- MAIL: If you prefer to have an application packet sent to you via U.S. Mail, please call 626-430-2208. The attached Acknowledgement Form must first be completed and emailed to Housing@IrwindaleCA.gov prior to our mailing the application packet to you.
- EMAIL: If you prefer to have an application packet emailed to you, please first complete and email the completed Acknowledgment form to Housing@IrwindaleCA.gov
- DOWNLOAD: Application Packet Link
The senior complex is located at 16150 Arrow Highway in Irwindale and consists of twenty-six (26) affordable rental units and one (1) manager unit. There are currently two (2) one bedroom / one bath units available for eligible seniors. Each unit is approximately 600 square feet. Please be advised that this is a non-smoking complex and no pets are allowed.
These units will be awarded in accordance with the Irwindale Housing Authority Guidelines, Policies and Procedures for Senior Low / Moderate Income Housing Apartment Rental Program (Guidelines).
- 62 years of age or older
- Current United States citizenship or residency status
- Applicable income requirements (See chart)
Income Limits for One- or Two-Person Households
|Income Limit||One-Person Household Amount||Two-Person Household Amount|
All units feature wall to wall carpeting and window coverings, central air and heating, an emergency call system, refrigerator, and oven / range. Smoking is prohibited and pets are not allowed.